Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Week 18 BumpDate

We're about halfway through week #18. I feel like time just keeps going faster and faster. Yikes.





Baby Size: A sweet potato. 5.6 inches long and weighs 6.7 oz. Grow baby grow! 

Weight gain: Gained a pound

Maternity clothes: I can no longer wear any of my pre-pregnancy jeans except for one white pair. My shirts still fit for the most part. Loving the hubs t-shirts at night. I got some jean shorts and three maxi dresses over the weekend for wedding season! 

Stretch marks: None yet from pregnancy. I had some on my belly post pancreatitis I'm still using my Belly Balm everyday to prevent anymore from coming! 
 
Sleep: I've slept a lot of full nights this past week with the exception of two nights. I woke up Monday morning feeling so refreshed and energized. It was amazing. 
 
Gender: We find out next week! 

Movement: Oh yes! Not all the time but here and there! I love it!

Best moment this week: We attended a derby party on Saturday and somehow managed to take zero pictures. It was so much fun to be with our college friends! My parents also got to hear sweet bean's heartbeat for the first time Sunday. They were in awe just as we are. 

Looking forward to: Heading to my in-laws on Saturday! It's be a couple of months since we've had a free weekend to head down there. It's so nice to escape. We'll be celebrating my sister in law's birthday and of course Mother's Day! :) We'll head back Sunday for dinner to celebrate my sweet mama! 

Food cravings: Fruit and BBQ sauce I've had BBQ chicken multiple times this week.  
 
  Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope thank you Jesus!
 
Labor Signs: Let's wait a while for these!
 
What I miss: I missed my Cinco De Mayo margarita last night. But no worries it's well worth to miss!

Symptoms: The fullness is easing up thankfully. Gas pains are terrible at night and the heartburn has kicked in. 
 
Nursery: Decided on a paint color and going furniture shopping soon!

Belly Button in or out? In but it changes when I'm full. It's hard to explain and really weird. 

Wedding rings on or off? On and hoping they stay that way.

Mood: Happy, happy, happy and anxious to find out gender and for our anatomy scan.  That appointment is so much more than gender and I'm getting nervous about it! Also burnt out on school work, hello final exams. 

Workouts: Walking, I really need to look into pregnancy classes. 

Prayers for our sweet one:

Lord, 
You know my heart, I pray for peace over the anatomy scan next Friday. I'm starting to get very anxious about it. I know you are the master of design and our sweet baby will be perfect no matter what. I pray that this baby has been protected from any birth defects thus far Lord and I pray that it remains protected. I pray for the continued safety of this pregnancy and I'm thankful for a safe healthy pregnancy thus far. You are so wonderful Lord, you've blessed us with this gift and we are so undeserving. I also thank you for my sweet mama and my mother in law Lord. I thank you that they are God-fearing women and that they've set wonderful examples for me as to what a mother should be. I pray I'm only half the moms they are. We can't thank you enough for this sweet blessing! Amen. 




1 comment:

  1. You are so precious! Love following along!! xoxo :) :)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs