Friday, March 28, 2014

Five on Friday

Clearly it was a huge week in the W household. In case you missed it we finally let the Internet world in on our little secret we've been keeping since January! Read about it HERE! So it's definitely been a great week, no complaints here! I plan on starting my weekly bump-dates next week so stay tuned for those. :)




1) Our sweet pup announced to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter that she was going to be a big sister. We were overwhelmed by the outpouring of love from our sweet family and friends. It's nice to have it out in the open.

2) We had a baby appointment on Tuesday for our first trimester scan. We got to see our sweet little bean for the second time and I swear I fall more in love each time we get to see him/her. Our doctor said that everything is looking wonderful! We are 13 weeks today. 

Introducing Baby W! Look at that little nose. Ahhh!

3) Might have given into a pregnancy craving and made funfetti cookie sandwiches. I really don't normally indulge in sweets but I just couldn't resist. Woops. They may or may not have been the most delicious cookies ever. So I really don't feel too bad. 



4) The hubs in playing golf on Sunday so I'm therefore treating myself to a pedicure. I haven't had one since the summer and I cannot wait. My piggy toes will appreciate it for sure.

5) I have every intention of doing some spring cleaning to our abode this weekend. It's supposed to rain ALL day tomorrow and I hope and pray that it encourages me to clean and not lay in bed and watch ABC family movies. We'll see how it goes. :)


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

xo, 
Sarah 

22 comments:

  1. Congrats, congrats!!! You are in for a life changing amazzzinng experience. You don't truly know what all the hype is about until you get your own little bundle! Have fun falling in love!

    Mandi
    Best Little Moore House in Texas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We're super excited :) It's so cliche' but we can't believe with love something SO much already. :)

      Delete
  2. funfetti cookies?! sign me up girl! stopping by from the Five on Friday link up! Your blog is super cute :) Hope you check mine out as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl they were amazing :) Hiii from the link up! I'll be checking out your blog soon!

      Delete
  3. oh my goodness YAY YAY YAY! Congrats to you and happy 13 weeks! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! We're toooo excited. Hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. huge congrats! pedicures are especially fantastic when you're preg. those foot massages are the absolute best. schedule them monthly. :) stopping in from the linkup! new reader! http://farmerbell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes I totally plan on scheduling them monthly! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. this is so awesome - love the way you announced it - all the best to you and congrats again :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Our pup was less than thrilled but cheese was involved so it didn't take too much persuasion. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Hello from the link up! CONGRATS!!! Oh so exciting!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We are so excited. :) Thanks for stopping by!!!

      Delete
  7. Congrats on your exciting news! Motherhood is an amazing thing; welcome to the club! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm looking forward to being a mommy but nervous at the same time! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Congrats on your big news! Wishing you a safe and healthy pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. stopping by from the link-up. congratulations on your big news! being a mama is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so looking forward to it! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. Yay, yay, yay, YAY for Baby Walters! XO!

    Thanks for linking up with us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We're super excited about Baby Walters I will continue to stalk your blog for pregnancy tips! Thanks for hosting the link up!

      Delete
  11. How exciting!!! Congrats :) pregnancy is such an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Now that I've quit the mad dashes to the bathroom, I'm really looking forward to the experience. It's one that not all women get to experience and I know that it is such a blessing! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs