Monday, May 19, 2014

One Year Later...

As I write this post, it still doesn't seem real to me that just a year ago we were about to say our I do's. It doesn't seem possible that a whole year has already gone by. 365 days, 52 weeks, 12 months of marital um bliss. Has every single day been blissful? No. But the wonderful thing is as I sit here trying to think of that not so blissful moments I can't seem to think of any. Our first year of marriage has most certainly had it's ups, downs, twists, and turns but that's apart of the beautiful ride. I'm just thankful I have someone sitting right beside me holding my hand through it all. Marriage is a choice, every.single.day. We choose each other, for the long haul. For the good days and bad. For the laughter the tears the struggles. For the perfect days the imperfect days and all the days in between. Our marriage is perfectly imperfect but it's just that OURS. I couldn't be more grateful for the day we said I do, in the rain.










We celebrated our first anniversary all weekend long with yummy dinners, shopping, and celebrating with our families! We couldn't have imagined spending it any other way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs