Tuesday, December 3, 2013

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...Gifts under $100

Linking up again with some lovely ladies for the grand finale of these are a few of my favorite things! I've really enjoyed this link up and will be scanning blogs for great gift ideas. :) Onto my favorite gifts to give under $100!



Duplin Christmas Wine. One of my favorite holiday reds. Throw it in a cute wine bag and you're good to go. Who doesn't love a good wine?

Monogrammed ring dish. I have one on my night stand and it's where my wedding rings and earrings go each night. I love it. You can find one on Etsy for $15!

Subscription to Our State magazine. My mom got me a subscription a couple of years ago and renews it each year. Definitely one of my favorites, you can get it for $29.99 here. It displays North Carolina and all of the beautiful wonderful things about it. I love my home state! If you're not from NC Southern Living is great or Garden and Gun any magazine subscription is great!

Monogrammed half zip pullover. This one is on my list for the hubs to get me this year. I have one with my pre-married initials it's time to upgrade to my new initials. You can find it on Etsy for $40 Monogrammed Half Zip

The hubs got me this bracelet for surviving my tough summer semester. Which included abnormal mental health. AKA the scary side of counseling! I've gotten so many compliments that it has become my gift for my closet gal pals this Christmas season. JCrew It's currently $29.50 plus an extra 30% off with the code SALE30.

May Books. If you're a nerd like me who loves planners, notecards, and monograms have I got good gifts for you! MayBooks 50% off 2014 planners and free shipping with 3 or more items until tomorrow at midnight. You won't be disappointed. Happy shopping! :)

Wooden monograms. We have one over our bed as well as in our living room. I'm obsessed. My former roommate gifted us with one as a wedding present and I also used one for our head table at our wedding. You can find them Here.

My other former roommate got us a personalized stamp as a wedding present. It saved me so much time for Christmas cards. I'm obsessed. Stamp.

Happy shopping ladies!

xo,
Sarah

8 comments:

  1. seems like everyone wants a monogrammed pullover! Guess I need one too ;)

    TatteredToTaylored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always up for some monogrammed anything! Love it!!! Thank you for linking up with us! This series has been sooo fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love monograms! I've loved this series it's bee so much fun and helpful!

      Delete
  3. I am monogram obsessed so all your items hit he for me!! That bracelet is super cute too, no wonder you got so many compliments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The hubs picked that one out all by himself...pretty proud! I'm glad I'm not alone in my monogram obsession!

      Delete
  4. I've been lusting over that J.Crew bracelet for months...I need to just bite the bullet and buy it! Such a great Christmas gift! I love your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bite the bullet!! You won't regret it promise! :)

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs