Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Week 19 BumpDate!

It's Week 19 y'all and what a fun one it's been! Baby W has been moving like crazy off and on lately and I love it!


I'm carrying a baby. Hubs is carrying a case of beer. 

Baby Size.....A mango or a tomato. 6 inches long .5lbs Mangos are one of my favorite fruits but my Paw-Paw grew tomatoes and I can't help but think of him  and smile when thinking of how big baby is this week.

Weight Gain: Up two pounds from pre-pregnancy weight but since I lost four pounds during the first trimester I'm up six. 

Maternity Clothes: Yes. The white shorts above buttoned the week before. Sunday morning I put them on and had to pull out the hair ties. A pair of white maternity shorts and navy maternity shorts are on their way to me. Thank you Old Navy short sale! 

Stretch Marks: None from pregnancy! 

Gender: We find out Friday, family finds out Sunday. Operation duct tape Sarah's mouth begins approximately 9:30 Friday morning when our appointment is over. 

Movement: Yes! Not always consistent but when I feel the flutters I love it. :)

Best Moment this Week: We spent the weekend with Derik's family in Hickory and had the best time as usual. We also celebrate Mother's Day twice Sunday! Such a great day celebrating our amazing mama's! 

Looking Forward To: Friday's appointment obviously! Finding out what our sweet bean is and seeing that it is healthy and happy and sharing our news with our families on Sunday at our gender reveal cookout! 

What I miss: Nothing really! 

Symptoms: Oh hello round ligament pain again, can't say that I missed ya. And heartburn. 

Nursery: Two tubs and a desk left to clear out! After Friday I'll be pinning like a mad woman!

Belly Button in or Out? In but still does that weird thing right after eating! 

Mood: Happy, excited, and anxious for Friday. 

Prayers for Sweetest Baby: 

Lord,

We are getting super anxious for Friday. Not only to find out the gender but for the anatomy scan. I pray that Baby W is growing 100% healthy. We pray for peace as we go into this appointment, peace from you surpasses all understanding. Lord, we wonder about this sweet baby's personality this week. Will it be laid back and relaxed like daddy? Or a little bit of a worry wart and planner like mommy? We pray that this child be filled with joy, your joy Lord! Thank you for a healthy pregnancy so far and we pray that it continues to stay that way! 

Amen






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs