Thursday, May 22, 2014

Week 20..Halfway there!



Baby Size
.....A banana. 

Weight Gain: Up two pounds from pre-pregnancy weight but since I lost four pounds during the first trimester I'm up six. 

Maternity Clothes: Yes. Shorts, skirts, and dresses I can still wear the majority of my tops!

Stretch Marks: None from pregnancy! 

Gender: A sweet baby GIRL Caroline Vance Walters. 

Movement: Yes! Becoming more consistent now and more often throughout the day. 

Best Moment this Week: Impossible to choose one best moment. The anatomy scan finding out our babe is healthy, finding out our sweet babe is a girl, sharing the news with our families. 

Looking Forward To: A three day weekend! :) Happy Memorial Day!

What I miss: Not worrying about every single twinge. 

Symptoms: I breathe crooked and get heartburn. 

Nursery: Finally setting some plans down. 

Belly Button in or Out? In!

Mood: Happy, excited, overjoyed! 

Prayers for Miss Caroline:

Lord, 
We praise you for a sweet healthy baby girl. We couldn't thank you more. Thank you for answering our prayers for a healthy babe. Thank you for a healthy pregnancy this far. Lord you know the worries on my heart and I pray that you give me a peace to make the right decision. Thank you for your faithfulness and grace. 
We love you!
Amen.









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs