Thursday, May 29, 2014

21 Week BumpDate.

21 weeks. That means we're over halfway there. We found out we were pregnant in January and now it's almost June. Talk about flying time. 


Baby Size.....A carrot. Caroline is about 10 and 1/2 inches long and weighs a quart of a pound. 

Weight Gain: Up three pounds from pre-pregnancy weight but since I lost four pounds during the first trimester I'm up seven. 

Maternity Clothes: Yes. Shorts, skirts, and dresses I can still wear the majority of my tops thankfully. I was able fit into a non maternity dress for a wedding this weekend, it felt good! :)

Stretch Marks: None from pregnancy! 

Gender: A sweet baby GIRL Caroline Vance Walters. 

Movement: Oh yes, pretty sure we have a gymnast on our hands. 

Best Moment this Week: We had a wonderful long weekend in Hickory at Derik's parents house. It's a nice little escape and I finally got to soak up some Vitamin D.

Looking Forward To: My cousin's high school graduation party! I love it when my family is together. :)

What I miss: Nothing really :)

Symptoms: I breathe crooked and get heartburn thankful for Tums! :)

Nursery: Her closet is starting to fill up. Woopsies. We picked out her crib (I think) and found a couple of gliders that we both love. Decisions Decisions. 

Belly Button in or Out? In!

Mood: Happy, excited, overjoyed! 

Prayers for Caroline this week:

Lord, 
We are over halfway through this pregnancy. Time is really flying, we praise you for a healthy pregnancy this far. Lord pregnancy is all about trust there is so much unknown going on during a pregnancy. As humans, we tend to fear the unknown. Lord help me to put my full trust in you and not be so worried about something going wrong during this pregnancy. This is supposed to be a time of joy but the devil is trying to still my joy by creeping in fear and anxiety. Thank you for your faithfulness, your grace, and your mercy. 

Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs