Tuesday, November 19, 2013

...these are a few of my favorite things!!

Favorite things Christmas list 2013:
So very excited to be linking up with some fabulous ladies to share favorite things of 2013. Cue humming Julie Andrews the rest of the day..."I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel soooo bad".... 




1) Target gift cards...because lets be real who couldn't use more of these?
2) TJ Maxx/Home Goods gift card...again refer to the above reason.
Onto the fun stuff...
3) I would love a new Michael Kors watch...I love my Target knock off but their is just something about having a fancy watch. 
4) Has anyone else become obsessed with Downton Abbey? I certainly have, I watched all three seasons on Amazon prime is like 2 weeks...woops. I would love the DVD box set to watch over and over. 
5) As much as I love the machine I'm currently typing on my 2007 Macbook is about to bite the dust. It got me through all 4 years of college and it is keeping up with me however, the beachball of death keeps appearing. We all know that can't be a good sign. I would LOVE a new Macbook Pro I'm not against a refurbished one either. Once you go Mac you never go back.
6) You know you're getting older when you want furniture for Christmas. The hubs wants a storage ottoman and I wanted a tufted one to use as a coffee table. This one is a nice mix right? Too bad it is INSANELY expensive. If I had enough patience and craft power I could probably make one. We'll see. 

Those are the 6 most favorite things on my wish list this year! How about yours? :)

2 comments:

  1. I am a gift card lover too!!! And that ottoman is amazing. Boo to the price, but here's to hoping! ;)

    Thanks for linking up with us today, dollface! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, here's too hoping and daily stalking in case it goes on sale :) Loving this link up seriously! Looking forward to all of the rest.

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs