Friday, April 4, 2014

Five on Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! I've been slammed with school work this week. About to start listening to my 7th and final presentation of the week. Hallelujah Amen! A girl can only fit so many research theories in her head. But anyways, here's to my favorite things this week!
1) Remember that pedicure I was talking about last weekend? While the hubs was playing golf in the blustery chilly conditions, I was enjoying 45 minutes of pure bliss. If golf can be in the budget, make room for the pedicures hubs! 


2) I had an appointment in Greensboro on Wednesday and was able to grab a smoothie from one of my very most favorite place, Juice Shop. Not going to lie when I lived in Greensboro these were a once a week treat during the summer with my favorite kiddos! Plus a pregnancy craving was satisfied and it doesn't get much sweeter than that!

3) Does anyone else watch Scandal? Did it make anyone else's blood pressure shoot sky high last night? Holy cow Olivia Pope what in the world!!! I also just want to say Kerry Washington is phenomenal. I plan on popping in Save the Last Dance to watch her pre-white trench coat. 
4) Let's talk cravings, because peanut butter and jelly sandwiches have really hit the spot this week? So have chicken nuggets. Have I reverted back to a child since I'm carrying one? Thankfully I'm eating fruit like it's no one's business so at least I'm getting some nutritional value in my diet! Anyone else have random cravings?
5) My sweet daddy gets his 4th round of chemo today. Please join with me in prayer that this is helping to treat his blood disorder and that feeling crummy on the weekends is serving a greater purpose. Bless his heart. It's hard to keep that man down and it about kills me to see him feeling so miserable. All the while, my uncle ( my dad's baby brother) it at the hospital down the road from my dad right now undergoing open heart surgery a triple bypass. These are MOST CERTAINLY not two of my favorite things this week but prayer is always my favorite thing and I believe in the power of prayer! 

Most precious man alive, my sweet daddy!


My dad and his siblings in 2009, my uncle is Mr. Clean's twin. These four need an updated picture!


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! :) Anybody have fun plans?

xo, 
Sarah 

1 comment:

  1. Love Scandal and love Kerry Washington! Seriously did not know she was Chenille in STLD until you just said that - I need to go back and watch that now!

    Paige
    tomatoesforcucumbers.com

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs