Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Week 13-BUMP-date.

I still cannot believe I'm posting bumpdates. It is so surreal. We're excited to do these weekly to see the changes in me physically and follow document this journey that is pregnancy!


How far along: 13 weeks

Baby Size: About the size of a peach. 3 inches long. 

Weight gain: Since I've been so sick I'm actually down 3 pounds. 

Maternity clothes: Some tops and one pair of jeans. Thank goodness for belly bands and hair ties!

Stretch marks: None yet! Zulily had a sell on The Honest Company Organic Belly Balm and I stocked up!
 
Sleep: I usually wake up once or twice, I have terrible dry mouth at night. 
 
Gender: We'll find out right before our first wedding anniversary! I'm feeling girl though.

Movement: None that I can feel. But we saw last week at our ultrasound little bean is active. We saw bean swallow and wave! Coolest. Thing. Ever. 

Best moment this week: So much love for Baby Walters already. Still can't get over all of the sweet well wishes and congratulations after our announcement! We are so blessed. 

Looking forward to: My sissy comes this weekend! :) AND a full week of 70's and sunshine. 

Food cravings: Still spaghetti. My mom craved italian constantly with me...
 
  Anything making you queasy or sick: Ew, hot sauce, ranch dressing, and yogurt. The thought of the 3 alone makes me queasy. Gross. 
 
Labor Signs: Let's wait about 27 weeks before I start answering this question. :)
 
What I miss: Nothing really. Although I was craving a margarita the other night, even though I typically don't drink? Weird. 
 
Symptoms: Still some nausea, still tired, and feeling VERY full after eating. 
 
Nursery: We've got the nursery closet cleaned out. Baby steps y'all. Baby steps. 

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On and hoping it stays that way.

Mood: Happy, happy, happy.

Workouts: Walking. 

Prayer for Baby Bean: 
 
Lord, this week our sweet baby is developing fingerprints. Our prayer is that your fingerprints be forever etched into their heart, mind, and soul. Lord we pray that as Baby W's vocal chords develop that they will only speak the truth and say things that are pleasing to you. We pray that this sweet baby continues to grow and develop healthy and strong. Thank you for this blessing we most certainly do not deserve. 
In Christ's name we pray, 
Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs