Friday, April 11, 2014

Five On Friday! King George, Pup girl, Seester, Doughnuts, and Yardwork.



Looking at my Facebook feed I feel the general consensus that this was one long week. I know for me it was a week full of counseling theories, ethics, and laws. Doesn't that sound delightful? I really do LOVE what I'm going to be doing its just the nitty gritty of the matter that isn't so fun. Anyways let's recap this week with 5 favorite things!!!


1) If there is one thing you should have learned about me by now is this girl loves her country music. So of course Sunday night you would have found me curled up on the couch watching the Academy of Country Music Awards. With my main man, King George, being the big winner of the night taking home Entertainer of the Year. Let's face it the man defines country music.

2) My fury child, especially at night becomes my shadow. I think because after dinner my belly tends to poke out in full force and puppy girl knows something is up. The other night she snuggled in right behind me. Literally right behind me our backs were touching. She's so sweet but is her own personal space heater so mommy has to be mean and asks her to move. With her breeds mixed she's going to make for one protective big sister. 

3) Apparently, yesterday was national sibling day. I didn't really go look it up to see if what insta and facebook was telling me was true. But who I don't need a national day to celebrate my seester! I have a big sister, best friend and partner in crime all rolled into one. Beyond thankful for the bond we share, it's like no other. 

Ps Check out the perm for sis and super short hair for me. Thanks mom. Thanks. 

4) I may have indulged in a couple of Krispy Kreme doughnuts this week. Woops. I'm not even going to apologize for them because they were that good. We have a Dunkin and Krispy Kreme that essentially share the same parking lot--cops heaven--I can make fun of them cause one of the hubs best friends is a cop and he loves doughnuts seriously he gave them up for lent. But Kristy Kreme wins in my eyes. Every single time.  


5) So our backyard now is just kinda well bleh. We have a small patio space which we extended last summer for our grill and we fenced it in for the pup but that's about it. We would LOVE a nice deck but let's face it our sweet little abode is more than likely not our forever home and decks aren't exactly cheap. So I've been pinning away for inexpensive backyard makeovers. We plan on starting this weekend since it's going to be another gorgeous Carolina spring weekend! This would be ideal, but probably not in our budget....any ideas of inexpensive makeovers or shrubbery? 


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

xo, 
Sarah 

2 comments:

  1. Cheers to this gorgeous Carolina spring weekend!!! Happy Friday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always enjoy watching the ACM awards, too!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs