Saturday, April 19, 2014

15 Week Bumpdate

Woops, I've been a little slack this week! I only had a two day work week, thanks to spring break and I chose not to sit behind my lap top screen and instead get a lot of stuff accomplished. Everything in our house is clean, washed, and put away. Hallelujah praise the Lord! I'm currently writing this bumpdate from my favorite place in the world, Ocean Isle! Even though technically I was 16 weeks yesterday, I'll still fill you in on my 15 weeks and then 16 weeks next week. :)





Baby Size: An apple! 4 inches long!

Weight gain: Gained two pounds so I'm a pound away to reaching pre-pregnancy weight!

Maternity clothes: Some tops and a couple pairs of jeans and maxi skirts!

Stretch marks: None yet! Zulily had a sell on The Honest Company Organic Belly Balm and I stocked up!
 
Sleep: I slept all the way through the night this week, It. Was. Amazing. 
 
Gender: Still feeling girl but had a inkling it was a boy! We scheduled our gender appointment this week!

Movement: None that I can feel yet!

Best moment this week: Being at Ocean Isle for a long weekend!

Looking forward to: Our 16 week appointment on Tuesday. Even though I had to go last week for a not so pleasant pregnancy issue. The baby and I are completely fine, we hear a very strong heartbeat Wednesday!

Food cravings: Carbs still. 
 
  Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, haven't been sick in almost 2 weeks! :)
 
Labor Signs: Let's wait a while for these!
 
What I miss: Nothing now! I stayed up until midnight the other night, big thing for me people! 
 
Symptoms: Ugh a not very fun lady infection. But very common during pregnancy! 
 
Nursery: Still working on the cleaning out process! Will probably start looking at neutral paint colors soon. :)

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On and hoping they stay that way.

Mood: Happy, happy, happy and relaxed!

Workouts: Walking!

Prayers for our sweet bean: 
Lord, 
We praise you for hearing that sweet heartbeat for the very first time Wednesday. What a beautiful sound, one that will be forever be in our hearts and mind. I thank you that my other issue seems to be clearing up!  Lord as our sweet baby continues to develop we pray that he/she continues to form in your image Lord. We thank you for this sweetest gift!
Amen


   Week 13                    Week 14                                      Week 15


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs