Thursday, April 24, 2014

Sweet Sixteen!


We're finishing up week #16. It is seriously flying by. Thankfully the issue I had last week is all cleared up. :) Thank you Lord, now if it will stay away and not become a recurring issue throughout pregnancy. We had our 16 week appointment yesterday and it was rather uneventful which is great in pregnancy, I'm not complaining one bit. Plus, it always makes for a good appointment when hearing sweet Baby W's heartbeat is involved. Sweetest sound ever, onto the bumpdate! 






Baby Size: An avocado. 4-5 inches long, 3-5oz. 

Weight gain: As of yesterday I've reached pre-pregnancy weight. 

Maternity clothes: Some tops and a couple pairs of jeans and maxi skirts, I've been looking for some dresses for upcoming wedding season. I'm trying my hardest not to spend an arm, leg, and elbow. Also really trying to find non-maternity with empire waist. 

Stretch marks: None yet! Zulily had a sale on The Honest Company Organic Belly Balm and I stocked up!
 
Sleep: I slept all the way through the night this week, It. Was. Amazing. 
 
Gender: Still feeling girl! Our doctors office does anatomy scan at 20 weeks but we're starting to get super anxious.

Movement: None that I can feel yet but doctor said anytime now between now and 20ish weeks! :)

Best moment this week: Hearing that sweet heartbeat. 

Looking forward to: Another beautiful spring weekend!

Food cravings: Fruit, fruit, fruit and bagel bites?
 
  Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, haven't been sick in over 2 weeks! :)
 
Labor Signs: Let's wait a while for these!
 
What I miss: Nothing really! Allergy medicine mainly. I'm really trying to tough it out even though I can take something!

Symptoms: Round ligament pain. Holy mama jama. 
 
Nursery: I'm starting to get anxious and really want to start working on it!

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On and hoping they stay that way.

Mood: Happy, happy, happy and anxious to find out gender. 

Workouts: Walking!

Prayers for our sweet bean: 

Lord, 
We pray for sweet baby's growth. We pray that everything continues to grow and form perfectly in your image Lord. We thank you for a strong healthy heartbeat, the sweetest sound we've ever heard. We are still in awe of this sweet miraculous gift you've given us. We pray that you calm my nerves during the moments of round ligament pain. Lord, help me to be at peace that it is completely normal and everything is fine. If it's a girl I pray for the development of her ovaries this week, may she one day be able to experience the blessing of pregnancy. We are so grateful Lord, thank you for this sweet blessing!

Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs