Wednesday, April 30, 2014

17 Week Bumpdate







Baby Size: A turnip! 5 inches long, 4.5-5oz. 

Weight gain: Still holding steady at pre-pregnancy weight. 

Maternity clothes: Saturday we'll be going to Greensboro. The closest Old Navy with a maternity section. I hope to get some shorts and maybe a bathing suit! I have one pair of pre-pregnancy jeans I can button. Thank you Lord for hair ties and bella bands!

Stretch marks: None yet! Zulily had a sale on The Honest Company Organic Belly Balm and I stocked up!
 
Sleep: Only waking up a couple of times for the bathroom. Having CRAZY pregnancy dreams though. 
 
Gender: Still feeling girl! But had a moment of feeling boy yesterday. I keep flipping and flopping. 2 weeks from Friday and we'll know! That is unreal. 

Movement: Pretty sure I'm now feeling sweet baby W. It happened the first time while driving and I was on the phone with my sister. I had a OH MY GOSH that was the baby moment. It felt kind of like a muscle contracting/the way you "lose" your stomach on a roller coaster. Either way its the sweetest most surreal feeling. Ever. 

Best moment this week: My awesome MIL called Saturday morning and is sending us a doppler to hear the heart beat whenever we want. She purchased it for my sister-in-law and now passing it to us. I can't wait to use it!  

Looking forward to: Shopping and the Kentucky Derby Party we're attending on Saturday. Bring on the big hats, Lilly dresses, and seersucker pants for the hubs. We're excited. 

Food cravings: Still fruit and muffins. 
 
  Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
 
Labor Signs: Let's wait a while for these!
 
What I miss: Nothing really! 

Symptoms: Feeling extremely full after eating still. Having to some meals in phases.  
 
Nursery: Got some more furniture moved out of the nursery this weekend! Working on clearing off my desk and that's all that is left for me to do. I can't move the treadmill. 

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On and hoping they stay that way.

Mood: Happy, happy, happy and anxious to find out gender. 

Workouts: Walking, I really need to look into pregnancy classes. 

Prayers for our sweet bean: 

Lord, 
We couldn't be more grateful for a healthy pregnancy thus far. We pray for a continued healthy pregnancy for both mommy and baby. We thank you for this sweet gift. We pray for the continued healthy development of sweet Baby W. We also pray for those that are struggling right now Lord. May You be their peace and comfort.  
Amen

Sarah 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs