Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Week 14 Bumpdate!




Baby Size: Size of a lemon! 3 and 1/2 inches long. 

Weight gain: Still down 3 pounds. 

Maternity clothes: Some tops and a couple pairs of jeans. Also ordered two maxi skirts from Old Navy!
Stretch marks: None yet! Zulily had a sell on The Honest Company Organic Belly Balm and I stocked up!
 
Sleep: I usually wake up once or twice, I have terrible dry mouth at night. Sleeping much better though thanks to breathe right strips!
 
Gender: Still feeling girl. I've had multiple dreams that this one is a girl!
Movement: None that I can feel yet!

Best moment this week: Spending time with my mom and my sister! We rarely get just us girl time. :)
Looking forward to: The continuing process of cleaning out what will be baby's room. Once I actually start cleaning I don't stop. I just need to start. Also, hopefully finishing some yard work and soaking up some sunshine!
Food cravings: Fruit! Lots of fruit and still carbs. The hubs had pork chops and yummy steamed veggies last night and I stuck with my spaghetti. 
 
  Anything making you queasy or sick: I ate ranch this week and didn't gag!!! Smells are still getting to me though.
 
Labor Signs: Let's wait about 26 weeks before I start answering this question. :)
 
What I miss: Energy.
 
Symptoms: Still tired and I get light headed if I stand up too quickly. 
 
Nursery: We've got the garage cleaned out which will be the treadmill and workout stuff's new home. So we can finish cleaning out the nursery! I see many trips to goodwill in our future. 

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On and hoping  they stay that way.

Mood: Happy, happy, happy and a little tired.
Workouts: With the beautiful weather we've had this week (the exception of yesterday) morning walks have been wonderful! Looking into pregnancy yoga as well! 

Prayers for our sweet bean: 
Lord, we are still in awe of this sweet gift you've chosen to bless us with. We are so thankful for the little bean growing in my belly. Thank you for blessing us with the opportunity to be this child's earthly parents. Lord, we pray that as the sweet baby continues to develop that it continues to grow strong and healthy Lord. We thank you for the blessing of a healthy pregnancy this far Lord and we pray that it continues. We give all our anxieties to you Lord for we know that You care for us. You want to carry our burdens and we thank you for that! I pray that you take away the fears in my heart and give me a sense of peace and rest in Your arms. 
1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on Him for He cares for you. 
In Christ name we pray, 
Amen. 






                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs