Friday, January 17, 2014

Five on Friday!




Hey y'all it has been a crazy week around these parts since classes started again on Monday. Trying to get adjusted in my new classes and setting up my system to stay on track has taken over blog time this week. The only bad thing is about online classes is you have to force yourself to stay on track and really use time management self discipline and not get stuck watching Netflix procrastinating.Guilty. Anyways lets get down to 5 on Friday...my winter edition! Since my week mainly consisted of school work I decided to do something fun for the link up this week.

1) My staple jeans. Loft modern skinnies. I swear best money spent, I have four or five pairs and wear them religiously, I occasionally mix it in with my modern flares. I love Loft they make amazing jeans. Hence why half of my closet is from Loft. 

2) Stripes. Stripes. Stripes. Every time I shop I remind myself to stay away from stripes because I have tons of striped shirts, sweaters, etc. Yikes. I love stripes. I can dress them up with a blazer and necklace or just wear them casually. 


3) The Old Navy tami. Again, something I have in every basic color white, navy, black, and beige. They are long or can be tucked in easily if need be. 

4) Open front cardigans. Another staple for North Carolina winters! They are long enough to cover the booty to be paired with leggings. Dressy enough to wear with dress pants for church. Again, I have one in all the basic colors. Tan, black, navy, white, and gray. 


5) Shoes and accessories. I love my booties, my riding boots, and infinity scarves. Winter clothes aren't always as fun and bright as summer clothes but they can be cute! These are just my staples, what are y'alls? 


xo, 
Sarah 

1 comment:

  1. I need a new pair of skinnies- dark ones- so I'll have to check them out! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs