Friday, January 31, 2014

Five on Friday!





Hi, my name is Sarah and I suck at blogging. This week at least. Nothing too eventful happened this week so I decided I'm going to do Five on Friday favorite show edition. :)


1) My roommate and I got sucked into ABC family's Pretty Little Liars when it first premiered in 2010. Yes, I'm full engrossed and invested in a teenage show. But I'm determined to figure out who A is. It's all about these four girls and how one summer their friend went missing. Fast forward a year later and once their friend's body is discover they hold a funeral and then start getting texts, emails, nots from this mysterious A. This A character basically makes their lives a living he-double hockey sticks. I'm way too invested but so are my former roommates and my two BFF's.  PS my husband has got totally invested too, but don't tell him I told you. ;) All previous seasons are on Netflix and it airs Tuesday nights at 8 on ABC family. 



2) Scandal. I blame our dear sweet friends Misha and Annie for this one. Seriously. The hubs and I sat down one Friday night at 6 and watched the ENTIRE first season on Netflix I think we moved to open the door for the pizza guy and that was it. I think pretty much everyone is addicted to this show. I wouldn't mind being Olivia Pope with her huge glass of wine and AMAZING wardrobe every now and then. Kerry Washington kills it each week! It's in hiatus currently and I can't wait until it comes back on!

3) Nashville. Another addiction. Wednesday night at 10 a little red light comes on our cable box because lets face it this girl can't hang past 10. Nashville is a bout two country singers and the struggles each of them face. I love country music and since day one I've been hooked. It has ups and downs great music and fun clothes. Give me a show with great fashion and I'm hooked instantly most of the time. I guess that's the girl in me, right?





4) Oh Revenge. I fell in love with this show last Christmas break thanks to our friend Mr. Netflix. Again, love hate relationship with that bright red screen. I also managed to get my sister hooked on this show. So we talk about it often! The show is a little darker than I normal like but I think that  is what keeps me hooked. It's another one of those that get DVRed because of its late airing and the fact that this season ran into Sunday night football and that one wins. Every. Single. Time.









5) Another bandwagon I jumped on last Christmas break thanks to that bright red screen. When Netflix still carried it. Now the first seasons can only be found on Amazon prime or bought on iTunes. I'm such a history nerd it's unreal. So my mother's daughter. I'm all about period shows and I love this one. It all starts with the major event of the sinking of the Titanic and the season that is airing currently takes place in the 1920's. I really can't say enough great things about this show. It's totally worth getting sucked into.


Hope everyone has a great weekend! My birthday is on Sunday, Super Bowl Sunday stole my thunder. Rude. But we are throwing a Super Bowl party/my 25th birthday party and we are most certainly looking forward to that! :)

xo,
Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs