Thursday, November 7, 2013

Engagement Pictures

After we got engaged I made my phone calls. First to my parents, then to my sister, and then our wedding photographer, Kellie Kano. Kellie is my cousin and dear friend. I kept her sweet boys everyday during the summer for 5 summers and after school during the school year. At some point over those years Kellie promised she would photograph my wedding--this promise was made before I met the hubsand--as long as she was one of the first to be notified of the engagement. I remained true to my word and was able to have the BEST photographer in the business. In my opinion anyways. Kellie is about capturing the moments something that is very important to me. She photograph's life as it is and not what people want to make it. I love her so much and I'm so thankful that she was able to capture us just simply being us. These photographs are so special to me and are housed in frames around our home. I get goose pimples still looking through these and I'm so thankful to be in love with this man.



He always makes me belly laugh. 





To learn more about Kellie and see more of her work: www.kelliekano.com 

xo, 
Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs