Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Mondayyy!

After a wonderful and relaxing weekend, our last one before Holiday fun ensues, I'm rested, recharged, and ready to take on a two day work week in nanny-land! I hope you are too! We had a wonderful weekend, that included best friend time, daddy time, Netflix, PJ's, puppy snuggles, engagement partying, family time, eating, and of course FOOTBALL and basketball. My PIRATES beat those Wolfpuppies on Saturday. Who's state is it? ARRRR STATE. The Tar Heels beat Louisville, Panthers beat the Dolphins, and the Cowboys beat the Giants. Let's just say it was a happy weekend in the Walters' household. Now if Duke would have lost, I think my husband would have been floating on Cloud 20 instead of the mere Cloud 9 he is still floating on.

About a month and a half I ago I stumbled across a pin that has become a Sunday staple around our house. Each Sunday we do a list of chores that has made for an easier less stressful week. We wash the sheets every Sunday, the worst thing about clean sheets is having to get out of them!! We empty all the trash cans, try to prepare lunches for the week, and I pick out my outfits for the week. Let me tell y'all the 30 minutes I spend doing this on a Sunday evening is totally worth the time it saves me in the mornings. I pick out each outfit and accessories. Even though my job does not require me to dress up heck, I could show up in my jammies and they'd be fine with it, I still like actually putting on real clothes. We also make our bed each morning, although, the hubs swear he read an article that said people who don't make their beds have better days I don't believe him. I love a made bed and I'm convinced my days go better when the bed is made. These simple things make our week go by so much better! I'm so glad I read that pin, anything y'all would add?

xo,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs