Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wedding-First Look

Totally fell behind on posting about our big big day as our sweet nephew, Jack, called it. Yes Jack, it was a big big day!

Here is one the sweetest parts of our day. We went against tradition and did a first look and it was probably one of the best decisions we made. I knew my anxiety would obviously be running high on our big day that when our photographer mentioned a first look we decided that it would be very beneficial. It was a very special time between Derik and I time that we both needed before the ceremony. Derik just brings me a sense of peace and calming and in the midst of the stress that is exactly what I needed. Everyone is different so is everyone's dream of their wedding day. I obviously, would recommend a first look it was the sweetest part of our day besides the actual ceremony. Here's what our first look, looked like! I cry each time I watch it on our wedding film.













Ah looking at these give me goose pimples and butterflies all over again. Can't believe 7 months ago we said I do! I'm so in love with that man.

xo,
Sarah

1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs