Monday, July 6, 2015

9 Months Old.

Caroline,

I know I say it every month but I cannot believe that yet another month has gone by. This month you became even more mobile than last. YOU ARE SO FAST. Daddy and I can hardly keep up with you. You're doing this crazy crawl and no longer scooting. Still no teethies, I swear you've been working on them since January and nothing yet. Your mood doesn't seem to be affected by them but your gums have been swollen for a while now and you gnaw on everything. You're doing this crazy thing and boycotting your crib lately. You sleep much better in the pack n play. I'm not fighting it, so your pack n play is set up in your room in front of your crib now. Your sleeping which means mommy and daddy are both sleeping. I call that a win, we'll tackle the crib again after summer vacation! I started planning your first birthday party. I've been in denial but it's going to be here before we know it. We also scheduled your one year old photo shoot. I just can't. You're our greatest joy and biggest blessing! You are one of a kind my love, we love you to the moon!

Mommy and Daddy

9 Month Stats--Just left your well check!

You are 15lbs 12.5oz--moved right on up to the 12%! Woo hoo!
You're 26 inches long-7% you're our perfectly petite little lady

--You take a 6 ounce bottle 4 times a day---you're still our spit up queen.
Eating--You are currently eating 3 meals a day. Oatmeal and fruit in the morning, veggie/fruit for lunch, veggie for dinner. You eat blueberries, pears, bananas, apples, peaches, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, carrots, peas, and love gumming puffs!
Tricks--You love to wave, clap, talk, yell DA DA DA DA DA which you did so lovely at the doctor's office this afternoon!
You're finally getting the hang of self feeding. You enjoy playing and feeling the different textures of your food.
No teeth yet but I'm pretty sure that won't be the case soon.
Waving BYE BYE and saying HEY! :)
You love being in the pool with pap and daddy
You also love our FaceTime dates every morning with Gammy!

Nicknames-TC, Monster, Muffing, Punky Brewster, Punks, Baby Care.










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs