Friday, March 20, 2015

Five on Friday--First Day of Spring!

Happy Friday friends and the first day of Spring! It's been a rather glorious week in North Carolina with sunshine and warm days. We've spent a good part of our week outside and both Caroline and mommy have enjoyed the vitamin D.



1) March Madness has begun ladies and gentlemen. This is the current set up in our living room. Can't say that I totally hated it except when it interfered with Grey's. At least it was the Heels I'll sacrifice and watch it on the DVR san commercials later. 


2) We spent the weekend at my in-laws which always involves a photo shoot thanks to my creative MIL. Look at this precious Easter bunny. I could eat her. 

3) Tuesday we met my mom halfway in Greensboro for lunch and a girls afternoon which included lots of shopping. Caroline slept through the majority of our shopping trip Belks clearly wasn't that enthralling. 


4) We finally got our Zippy in the mail and it's working great. Except we left it at my brother in law's house in Charlotte so we've gone to the sleep sack. Its actually working this go around. Go figure. 


5) Happy first day of spring! Minus the pollen I love love love spring. The warm weather, pretty flowers, and sunshine! Bring it all. AlsoI'm thankful that our creator makes all things new just like the spring time. 

Have a great weekend y'all! :)

Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs