Friday, March 27, 2015

Five ON Friday!


Happy Friday friends! It's been a big week around here, the babe turned 6 months and I launched my new career. I'm now a stylist for Stella and Dot and I'm so so excited about it. I thought it was time to do something for myself and this girl loves some cute jewelry, bags, and accessories. They also have a line of personalized jewelry hello monograms. 

1) In case you missed it. This one turned half a year old! I can't believe that our girl is whole half a year old. Time to start planning her party, y'all think I'm kidding. ;)

2) I had my launch party as a stylist for Stella & Dot. I'm so excited about this opportunity to meet some new women in our area, wear fabulous jewels, and make a little extra money while having fun! Shop HERE!

3) Spring weather has been teasing us this past couple of weeks off and on warm weather. Which has had me anxiously awaiting to bust out my spring wardrobe. One trend I've surprised myself by being into is florals. Can't wait for it to stay warm enough to wear them! 

           

4) I was able to have a mommy's night out last night with the great girls from my Bible study! We went out for mexican and it was delicious and the fellowship was even better. It was great to get out of the house and socialize with other mommas. 

5) So I've always loved the Golden Girls but just started watching them again each morning this week. They make me laugh so hard an make me think of my precious grandmother and great aunts. We used to call them the Golden Girls. Call me old fashioned but I love my girls and I Love Lucy! 

Hope y'all have a great weekend! 

Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs