Thursday, July 31, 2014

30 Week Bump-DATE.



How Far Along..... 30 Weeks! 


Baby Size......3lbs 15 inches long about the size of a cabbage!

Weight Gain: 17 pounds. 

Maternity Clothes: Yes in the bottoms and wearing lots of dresses lately. These humid summer days are too hot for much more! :)

Stretch Marks: None from pregnancy!

Sleep: Past two night I've slept the majority of the night. Maybe my 3:30-5am snack time/pinterest time was just a few night fluke?

Gender: A sweet baby GIRL Caroline Vance Walters. 
Movement: Oh yes all the time and I love it! 

Best Moment this Week: My sister was in town Sunday thru yesterday! I love when she comes to play!

Looking Forward To: The weekend with the hubs. We don't have many "down" weekends between now and when Miss Caroline makes her arrival in 9 or so weeks so we're soaking up our time together! 
Food Cravings:  Mustard. I normally don't LOVE mustard but I've been on a mustard kick lately. 
Anything making you queasy/sick?: Nope!

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks especially at night before bed. Hello tight stomach and can't breathe. 

What I miss: Getting comfortable easily at night and not being able to do much. While packing up our house Derik is forever yelling at me to don't move that don't lift that it's too heavy.

Symptoms: Growing belly, back pain, and heartburn. 

Nursery:  Our nursery bedding came in! So excited! It is just making me want to pack up and move this weekend. I wish we could do that. One month Sarah ONE month.

Belly Button in or Out? In but getting mighty shallow the top pops out after I eat. 

Mood: Happy happy happy! 

Wedding Rings on or Off?: On! :)

Workouts: Walks after dinner with the hubs and pup. Looking into some yoga to prepare for labor! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs