Monday, August 11, 2014

31 Week Bumpdate! :)

How Far Along..... 31 Weeks! 


Baby Size......3.1lbs About the size of a butternut squash. 

Weight Gain: 18 pounds. 

Maternity Clothes: Yes in the bottoms and tops. A lot of dresses/skirts because they are just way more comfortable right now. 

Stretch Marks: None from pregnancy!

Sleep: Good nights and bad nights. Getting comfortable at night is just difficult.

Gender: A sweet baby GIRL Caroline Vance Walters. 

Movement: Oh yes all the time and I love it! 

Best Moment this Week: We sold our washing machine and are going to purchase a new one once we get moved! Is it a sign that you're growing up when new appliance purchases make you oh so excited?

Looking Forward To: My sister in law-kinda- is getting married this weekend! Those Smithfield folks know how to throw a party, we're excited! :) Our 32 week appointment as well on Thursday!
Food Cravings:  Pineapple. Yum. Yum. Yum.
Anything making you queasy/sick?: Nope!

Labor Signs: Braxton hicks here and there. 

What I miss: Getting comfortable easily at night and a full night's sleep, I know those days are long behind me but doesn't mean I don't miss them! :)

Symptoms: Growing belly, back pain, and heartburn. 

Nursery:  I've been working on some artwork for her room. Take that $30 wall art from Hobby Lobby. I made it for $6.

Belly Button in or Out? In for the most part!

Mood: Happy happy happy! 

Wedding Rings on or Off?: On! :)

Workouts: Walks are about the speed I'm staying at for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs