Monday, July 7, 2014

27 Week BUMPdate.

How Far Along 27 Weeks! 

Baby Size......Almost 2lbs! About the size of a head of cauliflower and about 14 1/2 inches long!

Weight Gain: 13 pounds since pre-pregnancy weight but I lost 4lbs during the first trimester so total of 17 pounds!

Maternity Clothes: Yes in the bottoms. Been stretching out my summer tops because I'm getting sick of the maternity ones I have!

Stretch Marks: None from pregnancy!

Sleep: Pretty good for the most part. If I stay fairly active until bed time I sleep much better. 

Gender: A sweet baby GIRL Caroline Vance Walters. 

Movement: Oh yes all the time!

Best Moment this Week: 4th of July Celebrations and the yummy food that comes with them! 

Looking Forward To: Meeting our new doctors this week! We switched since we'll be about 45 minutes from our previous doctors. I know it's crazy to switch this late but I feel much more comfortable being 10-15 minutes away. Derik is also home all week, he took a week in between switching jobs! Lots of productiveness going on around here. 

Food Cravings:  Bowls of cereal have been a huge hit lately. 

Anything making you queasy/sick?: Nope!

Labor Signs: No!

What I miss: Bending over without getting short of breath getting in and out of the car easily. 

Symptoms: Growing belly!!! Heartburn and some round ligament pain. Oh and peeing like it's my job, thanks sweet girl who thinks my bladder is the perfect hang out spot. 

Nursery: Well since our house in now under contract and we close before Miss Priss gets here we will be doing her nursery at the last minute. The planner in me is dying but I have it all picked out and mostly purchased except a few of the big items so I'll be ready to dive right on in! 

Belly Button in or Out? In but getting mighty shallow. 

Mood: Happy happy happy! 

Wedding Rings on or Off?: On! :)

Workouts: Walks after dinner with the hubs and pup girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs