Thursday, February 19, 2015

Five on Friday!

--Happy Friday friends! It's been a weird week, we had our first um "snow". I know northerners laugh at us folks down south who seem to be paralyzed when we get any winter weather. We immediately run to the store for milk and bread and school is cancelled for a week literally, our schools have been closed all week.



1) My in-laws came up on Valentine's Day to help us finish laying the floors, really romantic right? That's how we roll around here. Anyways, when my MIL is here a photo shoot is always involved. Not sure how much more precious tiny child can get.


2) Speaking of the floors. We're almost done! The dining room connects to the kitchen as well as the breakfast nook and thats what we have left. A lot of tricky cuts. Bless my patient husband's heart but it's going to kill my OCD. I'm also having a really hard time picking out a rug from the living room. Any suggestions? I'm thinking a navy? Probably won't keep the same curtains. Also a white book case will be replacing the sofa table under the TV.

3)  Is anyone else as enthralled with The Bachelor as I am this season? I had done so well staying away from the drama until now, I blame my sister entirely. I have my favorites. Whitney and Becca. They've been my favorites all season. Britt was just too too much but I got a big kick out of her dramatic breakdown and this meme I found. Also how I feel about this cold. 

4) After rave reviews we're trying out the ZipadeeZip. C does not do well in the sleep sack. I'm not sure what it is maybe the free arms? I'm excited to give this a go as we make the transition back to the crib. 

5) This made me laugh. I'm getting sick of the back and forth arguments filling up my news feed and gets me 50 shades of agitated. 



Hope y'all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. The floors look great!! I love the Bachelor this season :)
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs