Friday, January 23, 2015

Five on Friday!

1) Well we did it! We purchased 35 cases of laminate flooring to install! I'm excited, we went for the lighter shade for those that saw my post last week! Thanks friends! :)

2)  Can we talk about the weather that North Carolina has had this week. Absolutely phenomenal. We went on multiple walks and stayed outside as much as possible. It was such a tease as it's now currently sleeting. Such is NC winters. 


3) This little girl has officially mastered rolling from tummy to back. Mommy's not quite sure how she feels about that, our girl is getting big!

4) Being a SAHM Netflix is your best friend, of that I'm convinced. We've watched a whole lot of One Tree Hill and have even roped the hubby into watching. Yes, taking us back to the years of hip huggers, belly showing, tiny purses, and flip phones. Ha. Well the first few seasons at least. 

5)  We're looking forward to a fun weekend ahead! We'll be heading to my parents at some point for a weekend with them, my sister, and her hubby! I have seen my sissy since Christmas, face time dates are great but just NOT enough! :)

Hope y'all have a great weekend! Hugs to y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs