Friday, January 9, 2015

Five on Friday and baby it's COLD Outside

Hi Friends! Due to our crazy December travels this is the first link up I've participated in a while!




1) Finally after almost a year of waiting Downton is BACK!!! It's probably one of my very favorite shows.

2) We started our new routine this week. Bath time, PJ's, feeding, swaddled, story, and crib. This momma may or may not have scooped that girl up and put her right back in the rock'n'play beside our bed a couple of nights. Not because she was fussing but because I missed her. I know I'm bad. I just couldn't help it. 


3) We had a play date with baby BFF Shelby on Monday! It was so fun to watch these two interact together. They were very interested in each other's ears. They are only a week and a day apart. Shelby's mom and I found out that we were pregnant the same week, it was very special to share pregnancy with such a great friend!

4) I think our tiny child needs these. I may have a couple of pairs in my shopping basket on Zulily I love love these little moccasins. I've also heard they are great from when she'll start walking. 

5) I got back on the yoga mat yesterday for the first time since pregnancy yoga. Y'all it wasn't pretty. But you've gotta start somewhere right. 

Hope y'all have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs