Tuesday, August 26, 2014

34 Weeks

How Far Along..... 34 Weeks! 

Baby Size.....4.5lbs about the size of a cantaloupe! 

Weight Gain: 21 pounds. 

Maternity Clothes: Yes in the bottoms and tops. A lot of dresses/skirts because they are just way more comfortable right now. Derik's shirts and leggings rock at night.

Stretch Marks: Noticed a few that are from pregnancy. I call them my battle scars. 

Sleep: Good nights and bad nights. Getting comfortable at night is just difficult.

Gender: A sweet baby GIRL Caroline Vance Walters. 

Movement: Oh yes all the time and I love it! 

Best Moment this Week: We had our first baby shower Saturday! Caroline is one loved little girl and we are truly blessed to have some incredible people that showered us with so much love and gifts for our sweet girl.

Looking Forward To: Since my BP was a little high last week we start our weekly appointments this week. Nothing to be concerned with says the doctor since we kind of have a lot going on...Our buyers close on our house tomorrow 8/27 and we close on our new house next Tuesday 9/2. Hoping my BP stays down for our appointment tomorrow. I'm trying not to worry too much about it since we really do have a lot going on.

Food Cravings: Breakfast foods. Yes.

Anything making you queasy/sick?: Unfortunately my Chick Fila and I didn't get a long yesterday. Too much grease or maybe not enough room for what I devoured. 

Labor Signs: Braxton hicks here and there. 

What I miss: I really miss my state of 2nd trimester bliss. Now I'm getting awfully anxious about labor and delivery.

Symptoms: Growing belly, back pain, heartburn, peeing all the time, and hip pain. 

Nursery:  Next week we get to start on this!! Hooray! Even if it's only her dresser and a few things on the wall at least she'll have a designated room. She did receive her bedding set at the shower so once her crib comes in I can't wait to put it all together!

Belly Button in or Out? Hello Outie. 

Mood: Starting to get a tad bit anxious for her arrival...but NOT letting the devil steal my joy. Not gonna happen. No sir. 

Wedding Rings on or Off?: On! :)

Workouts: Walks are about the speed I'm staying at for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs