Friday, June 13, 2014

Five on Friday!


It's Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday! :) Isn't that a song? I'm singing a version of it in my head even though its probably not correct. 

1) Yesterday we had our 24 week check up on our sweet girl! Her heartbeat is strong, she's very active, and my belly is measuring right on track. It's crazy to think that our next appointment is the big glucola test and then we start our every 2 weeks. I know it's going to start FLYING after that. Holy mama. 

2) I whipped up Cheeseburger Quesadillas the other night for dinner. So very very yummy. And so so easy! Here's a recipe similar to what I whipped up, I really didn't follow a recipe necessarily. 


 3) This skirt from Target. It's by far my favorite maternity maxi skirt. I could live in it. Thanks to my sweet cousin for picking this up for me as a surprise. She's the best. :) Buy it HERE if you're expecting I can almost promise you won't regret this purchase.


4) It's the last day of school for a lot of my teacher friends! Hooray for y'all making it through another school year! Being an education major for the majority of my undergrad until I switched junior year (yeah brave I know) merits a lot of teacher friends. My sister is also a second grade teacher! Thankful that all my friends had a great and safe school year! Now finish up teacher workdays so you can play with me! :)



5) Happy Father's Day weekend! I'm excited to celebrate with a few men who are all wonderful fathers! 



My sweet daddy. I don't think y'all could ever doubt the love I have for my daddy! He's one of the most incredibly selfless, generous, kindest souls I know. He's had a rough few months and a tough road ahead. I'm so thankful the Lord made him my daddy. He's going to be the best Pop Pop to our sweet Caroline, I can't wait to see her and him together. I know it's going to be the sweetest bond. 


My wonderful father in law Greg! I really can't say enough about my in-laws. I've heard too many horror stories about in-laws and people look at me like I'm crazy when I say I genuinely love and get along with mine. I'm so thankful that Greg set such a wonderful example for Derik as to what a husband should be and also what kind of father to be. We love you IONA man and I'm so thankful that Caroline is going to have you as a wonderful Pap! :)


I know without a doubt this man is going to be an incredible father. The way he cares for me, supports me, he's truly my prince charming and I know he's going to be Caroline's too. We never had to have the discussion of wanting children, he established that we were going to have 3 from the start, ha I say 2. When he saw that positive pregnancy face I don't think I've ever seen his face light up so quickly even thought it wasn't necessarily planned. I'm thankful for the man he is and the father he's going to become! I love you babe! 

Happy Father's Day!

Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs