Thursday, June 12, 2014

23 Weeks!

Baby Size.....A large MANGO.

Weight Gain: 11lbs.  

Maternity Clothes: Yes. Yes. Yes. 

Stretch Marks: None from pregnancy!

Sleep: Great! I've only been getting up once for the bathroom last night, huge accomplishment folks. I know it probably won't last too much longer so I'm trying to take advantage of it!

Gender: A sweet baby GIRL Caroline Vance Walters. 

Movement: Oh yes quite frequently. Derik felt her for the first time over the weekend. I may or may not have cried. 

Best Moment this Week: Derik, my mom, and dad all being able to feel Miss Caroline kick. 

Looking Forward To: Our 24 week appointment coming up :)

Food Cravings:  Ice Cream. 

Anything making you queasy/sick?: Nope!

Labor Signs: No!

What I miss: I really just want a sub. Not heated. 

Symptoms: Heart burn, round ligament pain, my ever growing belly. It's also a little difficult to get off the couch out of bed by myself. 

Nursery: Well.....

Belly Button in or Out? In!

Mood: Happy, excited, overjoyed! 

Prayers for Caroline this week:



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs