Friday, March 21, 2014

High Five it's Friday.




Is it just me or has this been one extremely slooowww moving week? I just knew ALL day yesterday that it was Friday.  I think the sunny and high of 75 forecasted for tomorrow has just been teasing us all week and causing time to move extra slow. However, it is now Friday and with the weekend just a few hours away I'm letting out a huge sigh of relief. Onto my five favorite things this week!


1) First Day of Spring!

Thankful for spring and the newness and rejuvenation it brings. After the winter we've had I think everyone is looking forward to spring, even the allergies. I saw this picture and couldn't help post it on Instagram it is the epitome of spring in my eyes! 2 Corinthians 5:17 He makes all things new!

2) Did y'all fill out a bracket? I most certainly did not. The hubs however did and sadly thanks to Ohio State we did not win a billion dollars. Good thing I hadn't put a down payment on a fancy new car....I love March Madness..basketball stays on in our house. You may lose a finger if you try changing it. GO HEELS! :)

3) Have y'all taken any of the BuzzFeed quizzes going around Facebook like wildfire? At the 3am hour I've been seeing too much the past few weeks these quizzes have become pretty entertaining. From "Which TV Show/Movie high school do you belong in" to "Which I Love Lucy character are you" I think I've taken them all. Ellen took one on her show and the results were hilarious. Ellen is too funny. 


4) Lots and lots of friends have shared that they are expecting sweet little bambinos the past few weeks, I couldn't be happier for you all! Babies are such blessings! Can't wait to meet and snuggle them all.

5) I'll leave y'all with another YouTube video. Because I'm just that excited it's Friday. It will most certainly make you smile and maybe dance around too. No shame, it's FRIDAY! :)
Happy Friday loves!

xo,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs