Friday, October 25, 2013

Five On Friday

One of my favorite things to read about what other bloggers are loving each week so I'm going to join up on my first day/Friday in blog land.

1) So what was originally meant for a surprise/treat for the hubby ended up being more for me. Woops, that's how it normally happens right? Sorry hubs.

2) This infinity scarf from Old Navy. The colors are perfect for fall and I may have worn it a few times this weeks. Sorry I'm not sorry. 


3) Finally made my first loaf of pumpkin bread of the season and wondering why in the world it took me so long. 

4) Aquage uplifting foam. Finally found a product that allows my hair to have some volume instead of just lay flat. The bigger the hair the closer to God right? We are in the south after all.
5) If you know anything about me you know my undying love for ECU and how I bleed purple and gold the majority of the time. However, I can't help but love Carolina basketball too. Growing up so close to Tobacco road and such a great rivalry it's hard not to choose a favorite. I fell in love with those Tar Heels. Tonight is Late Night with Roy and the start of almost basketball season. To say I'm excited is an understatement. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs