Monday, October 28, 2013

Weekend Recap

Our lovely weekend started out by taking a trip to urgent care on Friday night. Boo. Two shots in the booty, two hours of a Friday night, and three prescriptions later thank you sinus infection. Hubby was beyond irritated and I just felt miserable. I am beginning to feel better physically thank you Lord and medicine! I'm totally my father's daughter when it comes to sinus issues. After finally leaving Urgent Care about 8pm it was Wendy's for dinner followed by Netflix and sleep. Told y'all we were full of excitement!

Woke up feeling like a new woman on Saturday morning, although my booty is still sore from the shots, I can't complain because they did wonders. Saturday was breakfast at our favorite local spot Zacks some errands, lunch with the family, and a chili pumpkin carving/night with the gal pals while the boys watched baseball of course.  Our poor pumpkin, we couldn't decide what to carve since I already went a little Pinterest crazy by already painting three. But what's Halloween without carving a pumpkin? So we went with the standard Jack-O-Lantern, except he's lopsided and looks drunk. Woops.



--Why can't there be a day between Saturday and Sunday? A Saturnday? Weekends around here are just too short.

Sunday involved my favorite things. Church, a nice long walk with hubs and the pup (before 1:00 of course), football, and a nap. Even though our Cowboys lost it was still a good Sunday.

Weekends are too short and go by too fast! I hope y'all had a great one, here's to a great week!

xo,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs