Friday, July 1, 2016

One Month Old--Parker Michael

You're one month old sweet boy! I can't believe it, this month has FLOWN by. We're settling into our new normal and it's be a fun month getting to know you and watching your sister like you more and more each day.

-We go for your one month old check up this afternoon so I'm anxious to see how much you've gained. You're kind of like your sister as you've been slow to gain your weight. You let me know when you're hungry though...boy do you get mad. You're a sleepy nurser so I've been pumping bottles and that seems to be going better. I nurse you a couple of times during the day and you get 1-2 bottles of formula and then the rest are pumped bottles. You wake me up normally around 2 and 4:30-5 to eat in the middle of the night I nurse you then. That 4 hour stretch is heavenly. Thank you. 

Family walks in the bus are necessary. We all need that vitamin D time. 

  • You're such a snuggle bug and are most content being held or on my chest.
  • You love being swaddled like your sister.
  • Obsessed with the hair dryer, the moment you get fussy I click that thing on and all is right with the world.
  • You love being outside.
  • You HATE getting your diaper changed, yet you also hate having a dirty diaper. It's a catch 22 brother bear. 
  • You also don't love bath time, but sister loves to help give you a bath. 







You may not get the elaborate chalkboard updates like your sister did BUT I'm going to try for a blog post and a picture with your bunny. Promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs