Friday, November 14, 2014

It's Friday..

It's Friday Friday Friday! We love Fridays around here, it means daddy stays home and plays with us all day! 

Lots of fun things happened this week! 

1) Momma got a big girl camera. Our point and shoot just wasn't cutting it anymore for Miss Caroline so we upgraded to a DSLR. We ended up going with the Nikon D3200. 

2) One of our local radio stations made the switch to all Christmas music some say it's too early, but this girl who has her Christmas tree up already says BRING IT ON. Judge away folks, judge away.

3) Y'all this momma melted into a pile of mushy gooeyness. 
4) So I ran out of mascara this week and went to Target in search of a new mascara to try. I picked up the ELF mascara for $3 and it's by far one of my new favorites. And for a lot less expensive like 6 times less expensive then my Merle Norman mascara. 

5) Today is my wonderful mother in law's birthday. We are about to shower, pack up, and hit the road for Hickory for a fun weekend of celebrating! So lucky to have an amazing mother in law to celebrate! 

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to Christmas music all year long. I love it! Ive been wanting to upgrade my camera since the day I found out I was pregnant. Now he is almost 7 months and still nada. Maybe Santa will bring it??! Enjoyed stopping by from the link up. Looking forward to reading more!
    Sydney
    http://raisingsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs