Friday, October 31, 2014

Five on Friday and Happppy Halloween!

Happy Friday and Happy Halloween! Can't say I'm Halloween's biggest fan but now that we've got a cute little pumpkin of our own to dress up the next few years maybe I'll become a bigger fan.

1) Hi my name is Sarah and I eat a bagel or two a day simply because of this. Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese from Aldi. I blame my MIL entirely for this addiction...seriously when we were in Hickory a couple of weekends ago we were dipping nilla wafers and animal crackers in this stuff. It is so yummy. The pediatrician told me to up my calorie intake since Caroline hasn't been gaining as they would like. So a milkshake a day and pumpkin cream cheese it is. 


2) Shutterfly is offering 101 free 4x6 prints! Valid thru tomorrow. So this momma who just got her newborn session back is LOVING this deal! Details HERE!

3) Can I just say how happy I am to be back in regular clothes than maternity? I went in Old Navy yesterday and my natural instinct had become head straight to the maternity section. I got back there and thought what am I doing and headed back to the front of the store. I'm loving there clothes for fall especially this open front geo cardi! :)

4) Oh my mini you're finally starting to look a teeny tiny bit like your momma. Your facial expressions are 100% me. Look how precious this girl is? Seriously she's so scrumptious I could just eat her right up.---Ok not really but kiss those cheeks about 175 times a day. Yep I do that. 

5) My sister and her hubby are finally moving into their new home this weekend! So after the hubs finishes his golf tournament we're heading east to help them move in. I cannot wait for some sissy time and I know she can't wait for Auntie/Caroline time, which means this momma better start packing. 

Happy Friday my friends and Happy Halloween! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs