Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Four Things

Four Nicknames
Sarah Bear, Legs, Sarrow, Sis

Four Jobs I've Had
Sales Assoicate-Bridal Mart, Nanny--Kano Family and Gravely Family, Wife and Mommy.



Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once
Steel Magnolias, Love Actually, Dirty Dancing, Pretty Woman. 

Four Things In My Purse
Paci's, Keys, Wallet, Lip gloss.

Four Books I Would Recommend 
Redeeming Love, The Help, Love and Respect, Captivating

Four Cars I've Driven
Nissan Maxima, Ford Explorer, Toyota 4Runner.

Four Places I've Visited
Chicago IL, Punta Cana Dominican Republic, New York, DC

Four Places To Visit On My Bucket List
Greece, Italy, Spain, and England.



Four Of My Favorite Foods
Pasta, Chocolate, Ice Cream, and Pizza. 

Four TV Shows I Watch
Scandal, Downton Abbey, Golden Girls, and 19 Kids and Counting. 

Four Things I'm Looking Forward To In 2015
Family time, growing my Stella and Dot business, beach trips, and celebrating life with the ones I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs